What happens at KCM?
We would love to see you at either of our services on Sunday mornings.
Sung Eucharist 9.15-10.30 Sunday Mornings
If you prefer a more traditional Church of England service with Common Worship liturgy, traditional hymns accompanied by an organ and robed choir and a traditional Communion, you will enjoy the Sung Eucharist service at 9.15am every Sunday.
There are no specific activities for children at this service but they are very welcome. There is a room with toys at the back of the church where you can take young children and still hear the service. We don't worry about noisy children!
Morning Worship 11-12 Sunday Mornings
If you prefer a rather less formal service with a mixture of songs accompanied by a keyboard and guitar, and less formal worship and prayers, you will enjoy Morning Worship at 11.00am every Sunday.
The service normally starts with some songs and a talk for the younger people. They then go to their groups to enjoy various activities with a Biblical theme. We don't worry about noisy children! The adults then have a time of reflection, worship and prayer. After the service, we retire to the hall for refreshments and a chat.
We share communion together at this service once a month
Will I have to do anything?
- At both services, nothing is compulsory! You don't need to join in anything unless you want to. At the 9.15 Sung Eucharist service, there is a service booklet and hymn book. At the 11am Morning Worship service, all the words are projected onto a screen. At this second service, you don't need to use books for the songs although they are available if you would like one.
- At both services, you're welcome to sit anywhere
- At both services, there's no dress code
- At both services, a collection is taken during the service. You are welcome to put some money in the collection bags as they are passed round - all this goes towards the running costs of the Church, which works out at about £234 per day.
How do I get in?
- There is ample parking on site
- We have step free access
- The signposted entrance is through the glass doors at the far end of the car park
- Room for buggies inside the Church and toilet and baby changing facilities are off the hall entrance
- Hearing loop
- Space for wheelchairs
- For older people who would like to come and need assistance with transport, please contact the Church Office and we may be able to help
- Large print words are available
You are assured of a warm welcome at KCM. Join us for refreshments after the Sunday morning services - we would love to meet you and introduce you to other people.
If you don't want to attend one of the services, why not try the Open Door Cafe or one of the other groups that meet throughout the week.